The Auroville Handbook is a valuable guide to the many varied activities that take place in Auroville, an emerging international township situated in the south of India.
The Auroville Handbook provides information on Auroville's:
• guest houses and visitor facilities
• services and working groups
• internal organisation
• commercial units
• arts and culture
• health, yoga and sports
• afforestation and renewable energy
• village development activities
• international centres abroad
• neighbourhood, Puducherry and Chennai
The Auroville Handbook also contains an up-to-date map of the Auroville Township area.
Published by: Prisma, 2011
Dimensions: 14 x 21cm